- Category: Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Bridge Cost
There are several factors influencing the cost of a dental bridge such as the following:
- Dental insurance coverage.
- Dentist’s location.
- The type of materials used for the procedure.
- The possible necessity for future procedures in the adjacent teeth such as fillings or crowns.
- The amount of prep work involved in the dental bridge procedure.
- The technique used by the lab technician or dentist.
The cost for dental bridges can range from anywhere between $1000 and $3000 per tooth. In many cases, a dental bridge can last a patient up to twenty years. Of course a major factor affecting the life span of a dental bridge is proper and consistent dental hygiene; visiting your dental provider regularly for checkups to ensure that your bridge will last for many years to come.
- << Prev